|Thank you for looking my profil, whatever you are! I'm so happy. Let's be friends!|
In this i will introduce my friends to you all!
My YUGI-OH friends is:
My chat friends is:
My Beta friends is:
My Pacthesis friends is:
My HARVEST MOON friends is:
Well, i have many friends beside in this list so please dont misunderstand if i count my friends or something. I appreciate for all my friends and love them all! I just... this list is my best friend i make it to remember them and nostalgia. aha. I miss them! I hope they and i still remember each other always. So, i love you all my friends! Friendship is such amazing things!
2ND CONTEST - St. Valentine's DayINTRODUCTION
Hello scorpion babes! How are you~?
As I said before in one of my journals, here we are with a new contest for you - which will end on February 14: St. Valentine's day!
WHAT IS THIS CONTEST ABOUT?
This time, the contest won't be about choosing a name for pairing or something this simple. This will be different, and I do really hope to see many of you to join!
Since the main theme is St. Valentine, I decided to do something cute: the purpose of this contest is to draw something Yu-Gi-Oh! related about St. Valentine! And no, you don't have to draw my pairings (Seto/Anri, Priest Seto/Priestess Serket). You're free to do what you want! But if you want, you can draw my characters and pairings too (Link to some pics of them!). It's up to you!
You can submit only one entry, unless you do...something. Read below!
I'm 20 years old.|
Student in University.
A. I'm a moody person
2. Lazy? maybe
3. i love dogs and i hate the cats (because cats are always stealing the fish in my house)
5. I love making manga/doujin and drawing
1. Mom or Dad? My answer is BOTH
2. Are you still on school? Nope, i in university now
3. Do you Consider yourself pretty / handsome? Maybe, cuz my family always say that if i lost weight
4. What do you think about your art? I still have a lot of practice
5. Sunset or sunrise? Sunrise, cuz it refreshing, althought i rarely up in the morning
6. Comics or novels? Comics of course! Novels is great too if fanfiction
7. Realistic vs. Manga? Manga because reality is always cruel but i cant deny the fact i life in the real world
8. Childhood TV series? No, i hate something like that
9. Mountain or beach? Beach! I love the water!
10. Which one is better to spend a night. Movie marathon or stargazing? Neither, just read fanfiction and internet is good enough
11. Single or in a relationship? I'm single! So what? there is the problem? I wanna a husband too!